Bydia For iOS: If you have ever thought about installing third party apps on your iPhone and you want your iPhone customized with latest themes and applications. Then Bydia is the solution. It is an app store using which you can download tons of applications, themes on your iPhone.
Apple is one of the leading tech giant who is evolving day by day and constantly trying to improve their iOS operating system to make it more secure for its users. In the process of making it secure and free for malware attacks, iOS doesn’t allow you to install third party applications by default.
It was not possible to install any external apps in iPhone until Cydia came into the picture. Using Cydia app store you can install many third party apps but the bad part about Cydia is , for using it you have to Jailbreak your iPhone which has its own pros and cons.
There are number of reasons why you should Jailbreak your iPhone and Why you shouldn’t.
We have listed the pros and cons of Jailbreaking your phone.
Reasons to Jailbreak your iPhone:
- You can download applications even from external sources other than Apple App Store.
- You can use alternative apps to many default applications to get more functionality.
- Your Phone’s looks can be customized.
Also Read: Best iOS Emulator For Windows PC
Why You shouldn’t Jailbreak your iPhone:
- Your Phone’s warranty will not be valid anymore. If something goes wrong then you will be the sole person responsible for that.
- People prefer iPhones because they are more secure that other phones. Once you Jailbreak your phone, you can be a victim to some malware attacks from untrusted apps.
- You will not get official iOS updates and you have to wait for months to get updated jailbreak.
If you want to jailbreak your phone then be prepared for the consequences also. Some Jailbreak tweaks may leave some backdoors for the hackers to access your personal login details.
In August 2015, 225,000 jailbreakers’ iCloud login information was stolen because of these backdoors created by Jailbreaks. Follow This News.
So its better to use Bydia for iOS for installing external apps rather than Jailbreaking your iPhone.
Download Bydia for iOS Without Jailbreak:
- Open Safari and go to official Bydia Download Link.
- Fill in the details it asks you and download the file.
- Install it and add to Homescreen..
- Once the Bydia application is installed, you will be able to see icon in your Menu.
Features of Bydia App:
- You just need to give a tap on Bydia Logo to launch the app.
- If you have to install any app then you just have to go to File Manager and all the application are divided in various categories. You can open any category of your choice and applications can be installed with a single click.
- For installation of third party applications you just need to add Source URL to Bydia.
- You can also share trending apps in your friend circle on social networking sites with a single click.
Hope you were able to install Bydia for your iPhone from the provided Bydia Download Link. This application is compatible with all the latest versions of iOS. If you face any problem in installing Bydia for iOS then comments are welcome.
Also Read: How To Use Tinder Without Facebook In 2017
Unfortunately if you are not able to install Bydia on your iOS device using above mentioned methods, then no need to get frustrated, there are also other alternatives available for Bydia without Jailbreaking your device.
Bydia Alternatives (Without Jailbreak):
Here we have compiled a list of Bydia alternatives using which you can still install third party applications on your iOS device without Jailbreak. This list will be very beneficial for people who are not able to use Bydia on their phone using our above mentioned methods or those who are not able to download bydia from above provided bydia download link.
It is one of the best Bydia and Cydia alternative using which you can easily install paid apps on your iPhone for free. It is compatible with non jailbroken devices. So you don’t need to jailbreak your device to use iNoCydia. Great thing about this app is, you don’t need to have a computer with you to install apps on your phone. You can just do it from your phone only. iNoCydia provides you with full liberty to customize your applications on iOS device.
For Downloading iNoCydia:
- Open Safari Browser on your iPhone and go to https://inojb.net/
- Once the page is full loaded, click Install.
- After the installation is completed , you will be able to see iNoCydia interface.
It is another great option to use if you are not able to install Bydia. Like iNoCydia for this application also no jailbreak is required and you can use paid applications on your iPhone without paying a penny.
For Downloading Zestia:
- Open Safari browser and navigate to zestia.lmdinteractive.com
- Once the page is completely loaded you will see blue button showing Install Zestia.
- Click the Install button and it will ask you to tap the Trust Certificate Button.
- Click on it and it will again ask you to install.
- Finish the installation and enjoy the Zestia App on your iPhone.
Here we have provided the ways to download Bydia for iOS and some more alternatives to Bydia and Cydia. As these are not official iOS applications, some of them may not work for your device. So you may have to try all the alternatives until you find one that works perfectly for you.
We will keep updating the list of Bydia alternatives for the people who are yet not able to install third party apps on their iOS devices.